Tuesday 9 April 2013

Survey...

Hey!

So finaly I have completed my survey, if you could just take a quick two mins to fill it out I would be extermally  grateful. 
My survey is aimed at looking at Drama as a subject in high schools and will hopefully give me a wide idea of peoples views / experiences of the subject. Can drama lend it self to provide skills that the 'everyday person' can take away with them? Should we enforce  the importance of drama as a stand alone subject on the National Curriculum?
In the end I am wanting to look at what drama can offer us in our high schools and how the recent government funding has effected the subject. Will the revised educational plan have an effect of the subject, will it be fall down to English teachers to add an element of drama to their classes? From my research I already know that they have started to combine the subjects or Art and Design Technology, is something similar the future for Drama?

Bye for now! 

SURVEY - DOES DRAMA HAVE A PLACE...

2 comments:

  1. HI jOHNNY I FOUND YOU ON THE SIGS GROUP AND PARTICIPATED IN YOUR SURVEY. I WAS INTERESTED IN YOUR SUBJECT LOOKING AT DRMA AS A SUBJECT, AND I TAKE IT ACTING IS SOMETHING YOU LOVE. I HAVE JUST STARTED WRITING UP MY QUESTIONS AND A LOT OF THEM RELATE TO ACTING AND CHARACTERS. I WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD LOOK AT QUESTIONS AND GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT OF FEEDBACK.
    THANKS ISLA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Jonny,

    I couldn't get through to your survey?

    I don't know if its my internet on the ship or not, just letting know I tried, but no luck :(

    JP

    ReplyDelete