Wednesday 10 October 2012

Updated 'About Me'

Hey guys!

So after my little bit of research and window shopping so to speak, I have finally updated my about me section. Hopefully there is enough information mixed in with a little comedy to show my personality and to keep it light! Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment!

Currently living in London, one in a million trying to live the dream! I am a musical theatre actor about to start on the road to becoming a High School Drama teacher. I trained at The Hammond School on a three year musical theatre programme. Love a cheeky sing song! While training I developed a passion for directing. Over the last couple of years I have directed productions for local Amateur Dramatic Societies and also directed a production of Metamorphosis by Steven Berkoff and my own work at The Hammond. I want to go on to learn the skills to be able to pass on my passion and knowledge to young people, while also expanding my knowledge and gaining skills from my fellow students. So I'm all set and ready to blog, lets see what the future holds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment