Thursday 18 October 2012

Starting out on the BAPP...

Hey guys!

So finally I have got my act into gear and done my BAPP video! 
I have gone with something a little different... I have tried to link the first couple of tasks in with my video. It explains a bit about myself and why I am wanting to do the course and my first thoughts using the media forms of photos and videos. My personality is a big part of who I am, so hopefully watching this video you will start to get an idea of me as a person and therefore understand my sense of humour, making my blogs easier to understand! 
I Hope you will enjoy...


2 comments:

  1. I think this video is a great way of incorporating the tasks and showing everyone your personality. It was inspiring for me to watch as I am not academic myself and I have always found myself as a visual learner, so was great to see something different and still putting your stamp on it. It has helped me to reflect on how I can communicate and get my point across through other ways such as videos to a wide range audience.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your video .. 'cause it is a bit different than the others i have seen so far :)

    i started with part 2 today but still have to do task 1c (the video) ... i hate to talk or act infront of cameras (so i am not a preformer .. i am a web & graphic designer haha) ... so i am thinking about another way to resolve the task. and your video ispired me a bit :)

    http://www.freaktvblog.de/category/bapp/

    ps. have to add my old blog for "comment as" ... so the link above is my current blog (where you also can read all my bapp related posts)

    ReplyDelete